We are proud to announce that Move Sports - Lisbon Football Youth Cup event organiser - has been distinguished with the "Clean & Safe" stamp of approval by the Portuguese National Tourist Authority, which attests that the company's tourist activities are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
The "Clean & Safe" stamp of approval
To address consumers in general and international tourists in particular concerns about resuming economic and social activity as soon as the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic allows, Turismo de Portugal (the Portuguese National Tourist Authority) created a “Clean & Safe” stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities which are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
This main objectives of this initiative are:
- to foster good public health practices that protect hospitality workers, tourists visiting our country and the population at large;
- to promote Portugal as a safe destination in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The "Clean & Safe" stamp of approval granted to Move Sports certifies that the company complies with the hygiene requirements and cleaning measures to ensure the safety of its activities, in accordance with the recommendations of the DGS - Directorate-General for Health.
What is being done to ensure safe practices?
In compliance with the requirements of the "Clean & Safe" initiative, Move Sports has implemented an internal protocol that ensures the necessary hygiene measures to avoid risks of contagion and guarantees safe procedures for the operation of its tourist activities.
This protocol includes:
- Staff training on how to prevent contamination, including hygienisation procedures, respiratory etiquette, social conduct and self-monitoring of own health condition;
- Provision of personal protection equipment and single-use cleaning materials for use by the company's staff;
- Regular hygienisation of the company's facilities;
- Providing customers with information on how to comply with basic infection prevention and on the internal company protocol.
- Availablity to be audited by the National Tourist Authority, in coordination with other competent entities, to verify compliance with the “Clean & Safe” initiative.
By the "Clean & Safe” initiative requirements, any partner involved in Move Sports' tourist activities has to be a recipient of the "Clean & Safe" certification as well (alternatively, the partner must maintain its own internal hygiene and safety protocol).
Move Sports is doing everything within its power so that our clients can soon travel safely to Portugal. Together we'll win over the virus and we'll be enjoying our favourite sports activities in warm, sunny Portugal in no time!
Get your team ready and register for the 2020 edition of the Lisbon Football Youth Cup!